What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed or if you have used a banner ad to arrive.
What cookies do we use?
- Analytics Cookies: Those that are processed by us or by third parties, and allows us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management of the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, the adaptation of advertising content to the content of the requested service or the use of the website that the User makes.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or location.
- Security cookies: These are the ones that allow the website to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.
- Process cookies: These are the ones that help make the website work and deliver the services that the website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- Specific cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the following information: name and phone number.
How can I disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the computer through the configuration options of the browser installed on your computer: